A permanent connection to the Internet with a minimum bandwidth of 2Mbps is required to play the materials. The recommended bandwidth to be able to watch the transmission in high quality picture and sound is 10Mbps +.
- It is recommended that you refrain from using other applications while playing digital content (broadcasts).
- Operating System: Updated to the latest version of Windows 10 or macOS 10.
- Minimum hardware requirements: processor min. 1.6GHz, RAM memory min. 2GB.
- Browser: the latest version of Chrome / Safari / Edge (chromium) / Firefox / Opera
- Minimal parameters of the web browser: cookies enabled, Java Script, Video HTML5 enabled.
- Refrain from using other applications when playing digital content (broadcasts).
- Operating system: Android 9+ or iOS 13+.
- Browser: Chrome / Safari / Edge (chromium) / Instagram / Facebook latest version.
Smart tv devices
Currently, trouble-free reception on Smart TV devices is not guaranteed.
Regulations for the purchase of access and rules for using live broadcasts:
- Select the event you want to watch the broadcast from. Access to it is possible for two days during the competition hours.
- Pay for the broadcast of selected championships via Przelewy24 or PayPal.
- After your payment is credited to our sales system, you will automatically receive an e-mail confirming the purchase and individual access to the server providing live transmission. You will receive a message to the e-mail address provided when completing the purchase form for access to the relationship. This usually takes up to 30 minutes.
- If after 30 minutes you cannot see the e-mail with the purchase confirmation and access to the transmission in your inbox, first check the folders in your inbox: spam, trash, offers. If you still do not see the message with access, please let us know by writing to the address [email protected]
- The competition is scheduled to start each day at 11:00.
- The competition schedule can be found on our website in the tab: SCHEDULE AND VENUE
- Logging in to the server with live transmission (login is your e-mail address) is possible many times, but only from one device (computer or smartphone) from which you log in for the first time to the server with the competition report. An attempt to log in from another device (including an attempt to use the same link on a different device) causes an automatic and permanent blocking of the login (your e-mail address) and the link to access the server. In such a situation, it will be impossible to log in to the server with the relationship again from any device, because the access link and login will be inactive.
- The access to live broadcasts, which you will receive after purchase, is the intellectual property of people implementing the multimedia report (transmitted images and sound) from the competition stage at the request of the event organizer. You can use it only for your own needs (watching sports competitions in the form of online broadcasts of the competition). Without the written consent of the organizer, you may not share and retransmit the received broadcast in any form, free of charge, in any form. You may also not legally use the image (share, copy, distribute) of the competing competitors and other people present on the stage or serving the event, which will be presented on the materials provided to you. A person who does not comply with these requirements may be held liable under the law.
- Any problems with access to the transmission should be reported by sending a message to the address [email protected] during its duration. Please name the message: “Live coverage + 《name and surname》 + login / e-mail + order number”.
- Complaints regarding the live broadcast submitted after its end will not be considered and cannot be the basis for applying for a refund of the fee paid.
The regulations were approved on February 1, 2021 by
- ▪︎IFBB Professional League Champion
- ▪︎Official Representative and Promoter of the NPC Worldwide iIFBB Professional League in Poland
- ▪︎President of the NPC Sports League Polska
- ▪︎Phone/WhatsApp: +48 602 650 291
- ▪︎Office mail: [email protected]