Confirmation of registration and acceptance of an athlete's application for the NPC Worldwide competition held as part of the NPC Worldwide Festival.
Schedule and Venue
Your application for the NPC Worldwide contest has been accepted. I hereby confirm that you are entered on the list of athletes taking part in our competition.
Please arrive on time for the check-in, which will take place at the time specified in the check-in and competition schedule. The hours of the competition, the location of it and check-in you will find in SCHEDULE AND VENUE
Please bring for the check-in:
- Your ID or passport
- Pendrive with a recorded music for a posing routine. Pendrive with recorded music is required in the divisions: Men’s Bodybuilding, Classic Physique, Women’s Physique, Women’s Bodybuilding, Women’s Fitness. The song (trac) should be recorded first, the pendrive signed and checked by the competitor after recording.
- Confirmation of athlete registration for the competition, printed on a piece of paper or saved on a mobile device, i.e. an e-mail that you are reading now.
- Confirmation of the entry fee with the competitor's data (confirmation or photo of bank transfer, PayPal e.t.c.), printed on a piece of paper or saved on a mobile device.
- The NPC Membership License on a piece of paper or saved on a mobile device (only if you purchased and downloaded it from the NPC Worldwide website before our contest) .
Thank you for your application.
See you at the contest.
- IFBB Professional League Champion
- Official Promoter of the NPC Worldwide and IFBB Professional League in Poland
- Phone/WhatsApp: +48 602 650 291
- Office mail: [email protected]
- Official contest website: WWW.IFBBPRO.COM.PL
- Official Instagram:@ifbbpropoland_official
- Official NPC Poland Instagram: @npc_poland_ifbb_pro_league