- Please purchase your tickets online until Saturday before the competition to ensure that you will be able to enter the venue and the MCER Auditorium.
- We cannot guarantee that spectator tickets or backstage passes will be available on the day of the competition or that they will be sold at the same price as online. Tickets or backstage passes on the day of the competition may be sold at a higher price and payment will be collected ONLY in CASH (in PLN, EURO or USD).
- Children under 10 years of age accompanied by a parent may (!) have free entry to the competition facility and the MCER Auditorium or backstage, but only after prior notification (!) to the competition office address [email protected] or WhatsApp/Phone: +48 602 650 291 and obtaining written consent (text or e-mail) no later than Wednesday before the competition. We require this due to the limited number of seats in the audience and backstage. After this date and on the day of the competition, such entries will not be accepted and the full entry fee for a child (even under 10 years old) will have to be paid.
- Purchased tickets are not refundable or exchangeable for other tickets, regardless of the reason for the buyer's resignation from participation in our event. Therefore, we kindly ask you to carefully consider your purchases.
Audience tickets or backstage passes can only be collected by the person for whom they were
(an electronic ticket was issued) upon presentation of:
1. proof of purchase, i.e. an electronic ticket received by e-mail to the provided e-mail address and
2. ID card with photo.
- If you have a problem purchasing a ticket or have any questions, you can contact us via WhatsApp/Phone: +48 602 650 291 and [email protected] until Friday before the competition at 11:00 p.m. We do not respond to messages or phone calls on the day of the competition.