The order regulations are intended for players, coaches, accompanying persons, fans and media representatives.
1. To participate in the championship of his choice, the competitor must register on the competition website via the appropriate application form for the given competition and attach to this form as an attachment a confirmation of the transfer for the entry fee or select the cash payment option during verification. The account for the transfer and the entry fee can be found in the content of the application form. The form includes a dedicated place for a copy of the transfer. The transfer confirmation can be attached to the form in any format, e.g. pdf, photo, screenshot, etc.
2. After completing the registration on the registration page and sending the correctly completed application form with the attached transfer confirmation for the entry fee, you will receive within 30 minutes a confirmation of your application for the selected competition to the e-mail address provided in the application. If there is no confirmation in your inbox, please check spam mail directories, offers and trash. This confirmation should be kept in electronic form or printed out and presented together with the ID card during verification on Friday before the competition. If you have not received such confirmation on your e-mail, please contact us immediately by e-mail [email protected] or by phone / WhatsApp: +48 602 650 291.
3. You register at the same time for all competitions and competitions in which you want to participate and pay the total value of the entry fee for all competitions in which you participate.
4. A competitor without outer clothing / covering may not move around the competition hall outside of the place designated for competitors (backstage, toilets and stage). The only place allowed for a competitor to be in their starting uniform before entering the stage is the backstage, i.e. the area for competitors behind the stage and the competition stage.
5. Competitors wearing clothes may move around the entire competition hall without a ticket for spectators, but necessarily with an identification band on their wrist, intended for competitors, which they received during verification.
6. The only place where bronzer may be applied to a contestant is in the backstage. The organizer introduces a total ban on putting bronzers in locker rooms, toilets and in the corridors of the sports center where the competition takes place.
7. In the backstage area there will be booths / tents for browning players and a spray browning service will be available, performed by a professional bronzing company SKLEPZAWODNIKA.PL The service will be performed every day of the competition from 08.00 until its end with bronzers from Pro Tan and Jan Tana.
8. To use the spray browning service at selected competitions, you must register for it via the application form or via the competition registration form. The form is available on the competition website: www.IFBBPRO.com.pl in the TANNING SERVICE tab. Information on browning can be obtained by contacting the service of Sklepzawodnika.pl (WhatsApp: +48 604 414 123). You will determine the exact time of browning individually during verification, on Friday the day before the competition, with the spray browning service.
9. At NPC Worldwide & IFBB Professional League competitions there is a total ban on the use of stain and cream bronzers (eg Dream Tan). The organizer recommends the use of bronzers approved by NPC Worldwide & IFBB Professional League, eg Pro Tan, Jan Tana. Competitors using abrasive bronzers (“dirty”) will not be allowed to start.
10. Entry tickets to the competition for persons accompanying the competitor (coaches or family), entitling to enter the backstage and other parts of the competition facility, can only be booked during the registration of the competitor online on the competition website www.ifbbpro.com.pl. During verification the day before the competition, it may not be possible anymore.
A person purchasing a ticket via the TICKETS tab on the competition website will automatically receive a notification to the e-mail address provided during the purchase, which is also an electronic ticket. This message (electronic ticket) should be printed on a sheet and presented to the facility staff for inspection before entering the competition hall. After presenting the ticket and handing it over to the staff, the viewer will receive a wristband, which must be placed on the wrist and shown to the facility staff when re-entering the competition hall. Once scanned, the electronic ticket is no longer active, so you must present the received wristband to the facility staff in order to freely move around the facility and the places intended for fans. If a competitor books a backstage entry ticket for a coach during registration, he will receive a wristband for himself (the competitor’s armband) and for the coach (coach or companion armband) during verification.
11. People with an admission ticket to the competition (fans) are not allowed to the backstage. Only the players’ coaches and accompanying persons for whom the competitor has booked an entry ticket during verification are allowed to enter backstage.
12. Only the competitors taking part in specific competitions on a given day at the times specified in the schedule and the coaches / persons accompanying the competitors starting on a given day, who have purchased tickets for coaches online through the registration website, and received appropriate IDs and bands on the wrist enabling such an introduction. The trainer or the person accompanying the competitor who has purchased the ticket for the trainer can move around the entire venue, audience and backstage with the wristband on and does not have to buy an additional ticket for the day of the competition.
13. No unauthorized persons and not having an appropriate ID and wristband or accreditation for the media issued by the organizer during the verification of competitors or any other time agreed before the competition are allowed on the backstage.
14. Media representatives, photographers and reporters may report the competition on the premises of the competition hall only after receiving the appropriate written accreditation from the competition organizer. Contact: +48 602 650 291 or [email protected]
15. Admission to the competition for the audience and fans is payable. Tickets can be purchased only online via the competition website. Ticket prices will be announced 14 days before the start of the Festival and then the sale of tickets for fans will also start. There will be no discount tickets, so children and minors must have a valid entrance ticket to be admitted to the competition audience. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
16. Helpline for player registration, ticket purchase: WhatsApp: +48 602 650 291 or +48 604 414 123 (Monday – Saturday 11:00 to 19:00) or [email protected]
17. Official website informing about all competitions of the NPC Worldwide & IFBB Proffesional League in Poland: www.ifbbpro.com.pl
The regulations were approved on February 1, 2021.
▪︎Official Representative and Promoter of the NPC Worldwide and IFBB Professional League in Poland
▪︎IFBB Professional League Champion
▪︎President of the Polish Bodybuilding and Fitness League NPC Poland
▪︎Phone / WhatsApp: +48 602 650 291
▪︎Office mail: [email protected]