DATA PROCESSING CLAUSE OF THE NPC WORLDWIDE FESTIVAL
Following the obligation stipulated in the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) we hereby inform that:
Your personal data Administrator shall be Akademia Sportów Sylwetkowych (hereinafter the “Organizer”). You may contact them by:
– post mail at : ul. Szwoleżerów 128 lok. 64/65, 05-091 Ząbki, Poland
– electronic mail at: [email protected]
– telephone at: +48 602 650 291 or +48 604 414 123
The personal data obtained are processed for the purpose related to your participation in the NPC Worldwide Festival.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are the following:
– Your consent to processing of personal data contained in the declaration form (Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR),
– Your consent to use your image for purposes related to your participation in the NPC Worldwide Festival (Article 9(2)(a) of GDPR),
– Our legally justified interest – organization of the NPC Worldwide Festival (Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR).
The recipients of your personal data will be the organizers of the competition, judges, and other participants of the competition.
The organizer is obliged to transfer your personal data outside the EEA (including the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) to NPC/IFB Professional League, which has its registered office in the USA and which grants a license to the Organizer to organize the competitions of the 1st Physique Sports Festival.
Your personal data will be stored by the organizer for a period of 10 years from the date of signing the declaration.
Your rights regarding personal data processing:
You may require from the Organizer for personal data:
– rectification/correction of your personal data (Article 16 of GDPR);
– deletion of your personal data (Article 17 of GDPR);
– limitation of personal data processing, i.e. withholding operations on personal data or not deleting data – as requested (Article 18 of GDPR);
– access to your personal data (for information on the data processed by the local authority and for a copy of these data – Article 15 of GDPR)
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that processing of your personal data violates the law.
Personal data you have provided are not a statutory requirement. Failure to provide personal data will result in your inability to participate in the NPC Worldwide Festival.
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making processes by the Organizer, including profiling.
We would like to inform you that in accordance with Article 73 (3) of GDPR, you may withdraw your consent to personal and biometric data processing by Akademia Sportów Sylwetkowych at any time. Withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the legality of data processing conducted on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
I, the undersigned, declare that my health condition allows me to participate in the NPC Worldwide Festival, in shows and sports competitions. I am participating in them voluntarily and at my own risk. At the same time, I declare that I have read and understood the competition rules and regulations and fully accept the provisions contained therein.
In addition, I agree to public disclosure of my name and surname during the NPC Worldwide Festival, as well as their publication on the start lists and protocols of the NPC Worldwide Festival.
I consent to my personal data and my biometric data (image) processing by Akademia Sportów Sylwetkowych for the purposes necessary in the NPC Worldwide Festival, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) and Article 9(2)(a) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
AUTHORIZATION (CONSENT) TO REPRODUCE PHYSICAL LIKENESS
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 81 of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] of 2017, item 880, as amended) I authorize the owner of Akademia Sportów Sylwetkowych, with its registered seat at at ul. Szwoleżerów 128 lok. 64/65, 05-091 Ząbki, Poland, hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer” to distribute my image for promotional, informational, cultural, educational purposes related to the tasks performed by the Organizer. In particular, my consent to the distribution of my image includes such forms of its publication as:
1) sharing on the following websites:
2) publication in promotional and informational materials (audiovisual materials, brochures, newspapers, notice boards, related to your participation in competitions and other forms of cultural and educational activity),
3) sharing photographs (photos), in electronic form, presenting my person, on social media (facebook, instagram) for promotional purposes of the NPC Worldwide Festival,
4) I consent to possible image processing through its cropping and composition. My image may be used in accordance with the above rules for a period of 10 years from signing of this consent.