1. General provisions
- These Regulations apply to all exhibitors or / and partners (hereinafter referred to as “Exhibitors”) of the Festival under the name “International Physique Sports Festival NPC / IFBB PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE” (hereinafter referred to as the“Festival”), organized on the territory of the Republic of Poland by the Akademia Sportów Sylwetkowych, Robert Piotrkowicz with its seat in Ząbki at ul. Szwoleżerów 128 lok. 64/65, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activities under the number, REGON 369098881, NIP: 534-222-43-72 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”)
- These Regulations are an integral part of the contract for participation in the Festival.
- Exhibitors are also required to comply with order regulations and premises regulations of the Festival venue.
- Only Exhibitors presenting an offer compliant with the thematic scope of the event may participate in the Festival.
2. Conclusion of a contract for participation in the Festival
- The contract for participation in the Festival may be in written or documentary form.
- In order to conclude the contract, the Exhibitor submits a declaration of intent to participate in the Festival, by delivering a completed Participation Application Form, signed by persons authorized to represent the Exhibitor to the Organizer’s representative in person, by mail or e-mail (scan). The persons signing the Application Form at the same time declare and guarantee that they are duly authorized to conclude the contract on behalf of the Exhibitor. By submitting the Application for Participation, the Exhibitor confirms that he has read and accepted these Regulations and the Organizer’s Offer, which thus constitute an integral part of the Festival participation agreement.
- The contract for participation in the Festival, the content resulting from: the Organizer’s Offer, Application Form and these Regulations, is concluded when the Exhibitor sends the Application Form to the Organizer, provided that the Organizer does not send the Exhibitor a written or document declaration of not accepting the Application Form. The Organizer may not accept the Application for Participation without giving a reason – in this case no agreement will be concluded between the Parties.
- The above contract conclusion procedure also applies to the Exhibitor’s ordering of any additional services offered by the Organizer in connection with the organization of the Festival. The Organizer may not perform additional services ordered by the Exhibitor later than 14 days before the Exhibition Show or perform them for a remuneration 50% higher than the Organiser’s price or offer rates.
- If, despite the conclusion of the contract for participation in the Festival, the Exhibitor is delaying the performance of any contractual obligations to the Organizer, the Organizer may refrain from executing the Contract, including refusing the Exhibitor to participate in the event, and yet the Parties shall recognize that the Organizer has fulfilled its contractual obligations.
- The amounts, dates and method of payment of any Exhibitor’s money obligations to the Organizer are stipulated in the Organizer’s Offer and Application.
- The Organizer will issue an appropriate VAT invoice to the Exhibitor within the statutory period. At the Exhibitor’s request, the Organizer will also issue a pro forma invoice before making the payment.
- In the event of delay of the Exhibitor with payment of any part of the remuneration, the Organizer will be entitled to additional default interest in the maximum amount resulting from applicable legal norms, and if there are no such norms in a given period – in the amount representing 10 times the inflation rate announced by the Central Statistical Office for the previous calendar month, but not lower than 12% on an annual basis.
4. Allocation of exhibition space
- The organizer allocates the exhibition space taking into account the wishes of the Exhibitor as far as the possibilities and organizational and technical conditions permit.
- The Exhibitor acknowledges that all locations of the exhibition space have the same value, therefore the Organizer has the right to unilaterally change the location of the exhibition space, which does not constitute a change of the contract for participation in the event and does not give the Exhibitor any claims against the Organizer.
- The Exhibitor has the right to sublet all or part of the rented exhibition space to another entity (Sub-Exhibitors) only with the prior written consent of the Organizer and to pay an additional registration fee of PLN 300.00 and an additional exhibition fee of PLN 500.00 for each Sub-exhibitor.
- The Exhibitor bears full responsibility for the actions and omissions of their Sub-Exhibitors, as for their own actions and omissions.
- If the Exhibitor sublets all or part of the exhibition space without the Organiser’s prior written consent, the Organizer may refuse the Sub-Exhibitor the right to participate in the Festival. If the Organizer does not exercise this right, any financial obligations of the Exhibitor towards the Organizer are in this case increased by 50% compared to the agreed.
6. Resignation from participation in the Festival.
The Exhibitor may withdraw from the contract for participation in the Festival against payment of 50% of the total remuneration if the withdrawal occurred earlier than 2 months before the Festival, or 80% of the remuneration if the withdrawal took place after this date, 100% of the remuneration if the withdrawal occurred later than 14 days before the event. The statement of withdrawal is effective only if it was made in writing at the same time or after the payment of the fee. In any other case, the Exhibitor is obliged to pay the Organizer all fees arising from the contract for participation in the Festival, regardless of whether he actually participated in the Festival.
- The Exhibitor has the right to display and advertise their goods only on the allocated exhibition space, provided that his exhibits do not cover the neighboring exhibitions and do not interfere with the normal work of other Exhibitors. The Exhibitor has no right to use sound equipment, additional lighting, etc., which may disrupt the normal course of work of other exhibitors.
- Placing Exhibitor’s advertisements outside the purchased stand for an additional fee is only possible after agreeing with the Organizer.
- Depending on the type of package ordered and other advertising services, the Exhibitor and Sub-Exhibitor are obliged to provide the Organizer with their contact details, content of advertising ads and electronic files with graphics, logos, trademarks and other materials subject to publication by the Organizer in connection with the organization or promotion of the Festival, no later than 30 days before the planned date of commencement of their publication or exhibition, under pain of releasing the Organizer from the obligation to publish or display it, while retaining the right to remuneration for these services.
- The Organizer may refuse to publish materials provided to him by the Exhibitor in order to publish them in connection with the organization of the Festival if they find that these materials violate the legitimate interest of the Organizer or other festival participants, third party rights, generally applicable legal norms or decency, and yet the Parties then acknowledge that the Organizer has duly fulfilled the obligation to publish them.
- Only the Exhibitor is responsible for the content of advertising, promotional or information materials provided by them, which the Organizer or Exhibitor has published in connection with the organization or promotion of the Festival. Thus, the Exhibitor is obliged to release the Organizer from all liability towards third parties in this respect.
- The Organizer is liable only for damages caused to the Exhibitor or other participant of the Festival due to the willful conduct of the Organizer or a person acting on its behalf.
- The Organizer is not responsible for the Exhibitor’s movable property left at the stand without proper supervision.
- The Exhibitor is liable on a risk basis for any damage caused to the Organizer or third parties by the Exhibitor or a person acting on their behalf or representing them.
- The Exhibitor is obliged to immediately notify the Organizer about the occurrence of any event that causes damage or threatens to cause it.
- The Organizer recommends the Exhibitor to conclude relevant property insurance contracts regarding the risks associated with the Exhibition Show and third party liability insurance for damage caused in connection with participation in the Festival.
9. Design, installation, assembly and disassembly of stands
- The Exhibitor is obliged to build the stand on their own in accordance with the requirements of the Organizer and administrator of the facility in which the Festival takes place.
- If the Exhibitor fails to complete the assembly of the stand before the opening of the Festival, the Exhibitor will also be obliged to pay the Organizer a contractual penalty of PLN 1,000.00 (one thousand).
- Disassembly of the stand should be carried out within the hours specified in the Exhibitor’s card. In the event of delay or disassembly of the stand during the Festival, the Organizer may impose a fine of PLN 1,000 on the Exhibitor.
- Upon the Exhibitor’s request, electricity for the stand shall be provided and the related cost shall be borne by the Exhibitor.
- The Exhibitor is obliged to submit to the Organizer for approval at least 30 days before the opening date of the Festival:
– stand construction design in 3 planes, indicating the location of media and Internet access as well as specification of materials together with required certifications for the degree of flammability;
– electrical installation project at the stand, prepared by a person having the appropriate permissions;
– data of companies with appropriate authorizations that will build the stand and install it.
- The Exhibitor may start assembly or disassembly works at the stand only after receiving the relevant consent from the Organizer’s representative, who may also order the work to be interrupted if he considers that they violate the Regulations or threaten the safety of persons or property.
- During assembly and disassembly of stands it is forbidden to carry out welding, grinding or other works that cause dust or fire hazard.
- The Exhibitor is obliged to maintain order at the stand and in communication routes around the stand throughout the entire period of disposal of the exhibition space.
- The Exhibitor is obliged to comply with relevant legal and technical construction and assembly, health and safety, sanitary and fire protection standards.
- Stands may be assembled and disassembled only on the dates indicated by the Organizer.
- During assembly and disassembly, it is forbidden to violate the structure or coating of the fence and other elements of the object on which the Festival takes place.
- After the end of the Festival, at the time set by the Organizer for dismantling the stands, the Exhibitor is obliged to restore the exhibition space made available to them to the previous condition, under pain of ordering these activities by the Organizer at the Exhibitor’s expense and risk. In particular, if after the dismantling of the stand some waste, garbage and other residues are left, the Exhibitor will be required to pay the Organizer an additional fee of PLN 100 net for each square meter of contaminated space in any other way.
10. Organization of work at the stand
- The Exhibitor is obliged to make the stand available to visitors during the opening days and hours of the Festival.
- If the presentation at the stand is carried out using any works protected by law, the Exhibitor is obliged to regulate copyright and related issues related to these works. Thus, the Exhibitor undertakes to release the Organizer from all liability in this respect.
- The permissible maximum volume of multimedia devices will be specified in the Exhibitor’s Card.
- Replacement or supplementing the exhibition at the stand and cleaning the stand and its surroundings may take place only outside the opening hours of the Festival for visitors, unless it is necessary due to an unforeseen event.
- The Organizer’s representative may order the Exhibitor to immediately remove from the stand elements posing a threat to the safety of persons or property, violating morality, or otherwise disrupting the course of the Festival.
- All promotional activities of the Exhibitor may take place only within the stand and may not interfere with the course of the Festival and the work of other exhibitors.
11. Order and organizational regulations
- All participants of the Festival are obliged to comply with generally applicable legal standards, occupational health and safety rules, fire and sanitation rules as well as these Regulations and other normative acts binding at the place of the Festival.
- The Exhibitor is obliged to comply with order instructions issued by representative of the organizer.
- It is forbidden to bring weapons, ammunition, explosives or any irritant, soiling or fire hazardous materials to the Festival.
- It is forbidden to block fire escape routes and access points for the fire-fighters.
- The Exhibitor and their representatives are obliged to wear wristbands issued by the Organizer in a visible place and to undergo control procedures conducted on behalf of the Organizer by authorized persons.
The Exhibitor may submit any complaint regarding the organization or course of the Festival to the Organizer only in writing, immediately, but no later than at the time of the dismantling of the stands. After this date, any claims of the Exhibitor against the Organizer in this respect shall expire.
13. Final Provisions
- The organizer reserves the right to change the date or place of the Festival, or to cancel the event. The Organizer will inform the Exhibitor about these changes immediately. In the event of a change in the date or venue of the Festival, the Exhibitor may withdraw from the Agreement in writing within 3 days of receipt of the notification from the Organizer. In such case, as well as in the event of cancellation of the event, the Organizer will return to the Exhibitor all advances paid against participation in the Festival.
- The Exhibitor clearly confirms that the Organizer has not made any assurances or guarantees regarding the economic results that the Exhibitor will achieve as a result of participation in the Festival and will not have any claims to the Organizer on this account.
- The contract for participation in the Festival is subject to the Polish law and shall be interpreted in accordance with this law. All disputes between the Parties arising from this agreement, except for the Organizer’s claim for payment of the agreed money benefits, shall be settled amicably by the Parties first, by negotiating and summoning a settlement attempt pursuant to art. 185 et seq. of the Code of Civil Procedure, under pain of recognizing as premature actions brought without these steps, and only in the event of their ineffectiveness, these disputes will be settled by a competent common court. The court having jurisdiction to settle all disputes related to the conclusion, performance or termination of this contract is the District Court for the city of Warsaw in Warsaw.
- Admission to the Festival is paid. Admission of minors to the event area is permissible only under the care of an adult, who then bears full responsibility for the safety of the minor and any damage caused by them.
- Everyone participating in the Festival is obliged to behave in a way that does not risk the safety of other participants and to follow the instructions of the Organizer’s services.
- The Organizer’s services are entitled to refuse entry to the event or remove from the event area a person under the influence of alcohol and intoxicants whose behavior poses a threat to that person or other participants.
- The organizer may record the course of the event, in particular the behavior of people participating in it by means of video and sound recording devices and make materials collected in this way available to appropriate law enforcement authorities in cases provided for by law, as well as to use them for marketing purposes, in particular publish on their own pages websites, social network, presentations, commercial offers, advertising materials etc.